Beer Baked Wings
Plan ahead and marinate overnight for best results.
2 pounds of wings
1 beer of choice
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 tablespoon dry mustard
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (for a much hotter version, use 11⁄2 tablespoons)
1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1. Rinse wings and let dry.
2. Whisk together the rest of the ingredients. Marinate wings in container or ziplock bag overnight in fridge.
3. The next day, preheat oven to 375°F.
4. Use rack on top of edged baking sheet covered with foil (for easy cleanup).
5. Spray rack with nonstick cooking spray. Remove wings from marinade and place wings skin side up and cook for 45–55 minutes.
6. Brush on small amount of marinade after 20 minutes. (Optional)
Save 1⁄4 of the dry seasoning and sprinkle on the wings before putting in the oven. This will add more flavor.